Stewards - Central East/West/Mid (various locations)
Organisation: Historic Environment Scotland
Salary: £22,954-£23,831 (pro rata)
Location: St Andrews/Dunfermline/Elcho/Doune/Iona/Dunstaffnage/Bonawe/Inchmahome
Your role of Steward with Historic Environment Scotland will be a seasonal or part year permanent position up until end of September 24, please see overview of role for full job description at various locations on our web site. The likely start date for this role is Mid-March 2024.
Are you looking for a flexible seasonal job that is both fun and unique? You’ll get a unique view into Scotland’s rich history and gain valuable experience in the tourism industry and help bring Scotland’s dramatic history to life for our visitors from across the world. Explore the fascinating stories from Scotland’s past and share your passion with international and local visitors who come to visit our sites during the season.
A role that will enable you as part of the Visitor & Community team help visitors create memories to last a lifetime at these fantastic properties.
Benefits of working with HES
– A generous holiday allowance of 25 days holidays + 11.5 public holidays per year (pro-rata for employees)
– A Civil Service pension which means you will receive an employer contribution of 27% of your annual salary
– Free entry to Historic Environment Scotland sites (with up to three guests) and all English Heritage, Manx and Cadw properties
– Discounts on 100’s of online retailers
– Interest free loans for bicycles and annual travel passes
Application Deadline: Sunday 14/01/2024