Visitor Assistant & Evening Guide
Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Salary: £11.25 per hour
Hours: Days available, 5 days per week over 7 days. 35 hours per week.
Pay: £11.25 per hour
Company benefits include:
– 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
– 33 days pro-rata annual holiday entitlement
– Enhanced long service holiday entitlement
– Life Assurance
– Performance and loyalty payment scheme
– Complimentary tickets
– Staff discount in the Gift Shop, Royal Deck Tea Room and The Lighthouse Restaurant and Bar aboard Fingal
– Free car parking for staff
– Uniform provided
– Full training
Our Visitor Experience department is now looking for a Visitor Assistant and Evening Guide who is enthusiastic, with a smart appearance, excellent communication skills and a passion for exceptional customer care.
The job is based in our Visitor Centre and on board Britannia. The position can be physically demanding as you will be standing throughout the duration of your shift.
– Providing a warm welcome to visitors
– Interacting with visitors throughout their tour
– Helping visitors use their audio handset
– Work as a guide at Britannia’s exclusive evening events and private tours (£40 per event)
– Any other Visitor Assistant duties as required.
If you feel you have the personality, skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.com
Visitor Experience Manager
Closing date: 30th July 2023
No agencies please.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have been selected for interview you will be contacted directly.
Application Deadline: Sunday 30/07/2023