Visitor Experience Administrator
Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Hours: Full Time or Part Time contract will be considered for the successful candidate, within the hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Pay: £27,270 per annum
We are looking for an exceptional Visitor Experience Administrator to join our friendly team at The Royal Yacht Britannia. Reporting to the Visitor Experience Managers, your role will be to support the Visitor Experience Management Team, and wider business, to operate effectively.
Company benefits include:
– 6.6 weeks/33 days pro-rata, annual holiday entitlement (one week/5 days pro-rata more than statutory min)
– Performance and loyalty payment scheme
– 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
– Free car parking for staff
– Life Assurance
– Complimentary tickets and staff discount (Britannia and Fingal Hotel and other luxury hotels)
You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and will need: strong communication skills; an eye for detail; good organisational skills, a positive and flexible approach when managing a busy and varied workload. Tasks will include, coordinating bookings, maintaining supplier lists, overseeing waste collection, providing administrative support for various initiatives, and handling departmental recruitment activities.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in joining us, to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Colin Purnell and Sarah Thomson.
Closing date: Ongoing
No agencies please.
Application Deadline: Sunday 17/12/2023