Visitor Experience Assistant
Organisation: The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
Location: Kincraig, Kingussie
Providing a first-class service to visitors to the RZSS Highland Wildlife Park in a varied and exciting role engaging with customers/visitors ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times. Ensuring all areas of the site are presented to the highest standards.
1 x Visitor Experience Assistant (Retail)
3 x Visitor Experience Assistants (Café)
4 x Visitor Experience Assistants (Park support)
Some of the things you’ll do:
* Provide first-class customer service by maintaining a positive, welcoming environment, proactive and helpful attitude to all visitors and colleagues to meet/exceed our Visitor Experience Standards, e.g. provide a personal, knowledgeable, and positive level of service daily.
* Respond to unexpected situations (minor customer complaint) in a professional manner and seek advice and support from your line manager when required.
* Ensure designated department/areas are maintained to the highest standard, ensuring stocks are regularly replenished, all areas are clean and clear, all displays are presented as directed (e.g. housekeeping duties such as toilet checking and litter picking).
* Occasionally help in other operational areas including admissions, catering, events, retail, parking, sentry, tours & talks, or any other department who may need back up support on a flexible basis.
* Stewarding across site.
What we’re looking for:
* Good achievement in standard grades (or equivalent), including English and Mathematics.
* Valid driving license (tours & presentations only)
* Accurate numerical reasoning skills and attention to detail.
* Engaging customers empathetically to provide information, upsell products and deal with queries.
* Providing first class customer care and service, including dealing with customer queries.
Please visit RZSS Job Opportunities for details on how to apply and to see the role profile for further information on what the role involves and essential/desirable criteria.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 09/06/2021