Visitor Experience Assistants (Highland Wildlife Park) (Catering)
Organisation: The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
Salary: £9.90 per hour
Location: Highland Wildlife Park, Highlands
Visitor Experience Assistant (Catering) (Seasonal)
In this role as Visitor Experience Assistant (Catering) you’ll be working to provide a first-class catering service to visitors to our beautiful and stunning RZSS Highland Wildlife Park located in the Cairngorms National Park.
This is a varied and exciting role engaging with customers/visitors ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times. Ensuring all areas of the site are presented to the highest standards. This role will have a focus in catering.
Salary: £9.90 per hour
Some of the things you’ll do:
– Provide first-class customer service by maintaining a positive, welcoming environment, proactive and helpful attitude to all visitors and colleagues to meet/exceed our Visitor Experience Standards, e.g. provide a personal, knowledgeable, and positive level of service daily.
– Respond to unexpected situations (minor customer complaint) in a professional manner and seek advice and support from your line manager when required.
– Ensure designated department/areas are maintained to the highest standard, ensuring stocks are regularly replenished, all areas are clean and clear, all displays are presented as directed
– Occasionally help in other operational areas including admissions, catering, events, retail, parking, sentry, tours & talks, or any other department who may need back up support on a flexible basis.
What we’re looking for:
– Good achievement in standard grades (or equivalent), including English and Mathematics.
– Valid driving license (tours & presentations only)
– Accurate numerical reasoning skills and attention to detail.
– Engaging customers empathetically to provide information, upsell products and deal with queries.
– Providing first class customer care and service, including dealing with customer queries.
– To apply for this position please upload a copy of your current CV and a covering letter.
Please see the role profile for further information on what the role involves and essential/desirable criteria.
Shortlisting of applications and interviews for all this position will take place while the advert is live; the advert will close once a successful candidate has been found. Interested candidates are therefore encouraged to submit applications as quickly as possible, via our Careers page at www.rzss.org.uk/job-opportunities
Application Deadline: Tuesday 31/05/2022