Visitor Experience Manager
Organisation: Eden Scott
Eden Scott is delighted to be working exclusively with one of Edinburgh’s visitor attractions who offer history walks and ghost tours.
They choose their Storytellers for their enthusiasm and skill – and never ask them to read from a script. Each one brings their own energy to the story, whether they’re telling you about Adam Smith, the father of economics – or the city’s rioters, rebels, torturers and murderers. The stories are all true – with no artificial jump scares or tricks on their tours.
They’ll take you deeper into the past than a bus tour or guidebook ever could. In the words of their Storytellers, they bring the city’s stories alive in rich, engaging detail. And whether you choose one of their history or ghost tours, you’ll see a side to Scotland’s capital that most visitors miss.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join their team as Visitor Experience Manager, they are seeking a lively, confident and responsible individual who delights in giving a 5-star visitor experience and nurturing their team to become and share their very best.
This organisation has a unique approach to looking after their team and everyone in their team is respected, encouraged and celebrated for the individual they are. They promise to work hard with their employees to understand and support them to be the best they can be.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Lead as a positive, supportive member of their great team
• Responsible for 5-star visitor and team experience
• Communicate, support and work with Storytelling, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure a first class, visitor focused experience
• Involved in delivering all aspects of visitor facing and operational roles across the business
• Responsible for team and visitor safety and security
• Contribute to business planning and shaping of targets as a member of the Leadership Team
• Share ideas on how to improve the organisations service and develop new business
• Help drive the growth of the organisation in a positive, sustainable future as part of their dynamic team
Key skills and experience required:
• We are seeking candidates who have experience in a similar customer focused environment
• People orientated
• Support others to thrive to benefit themselves, their team, visitors and the organisation
• Positive and effective communicator
• Take ownership with positive and proactive approach to problem solving
• Calm under pressure
• Responsible, reliable and trustworthy
This role offers an excellent competitive salary circa £35k plus significant company benefits including many health & wellbeing and lifestyle benefits.
Closing date 5.00pm Tuesday 15th March 2022
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively with our client on this vacancy so to be considered for this exciting opportunity with a truly unique and best in class employer, please submit your CV online or call Sally on 07776 662506
Application Deadline: Tuesday 15/03/2022