Visitor Services Assistant
Organisation: The National Trust for Scotland
Salary: £19,760 pro-rata, per annum
Location: Haddo House
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented customer focused individuals to join our team at Haddo House.
Situated in the heart of Aberdeenshire, Haddo House is a popular visitor attraction for tourists and locals alike.
Staff should be passionate about delivering outstanding customer experiences to our visitors and guests and able to maximise opportunities to generate income. It’s important that Visitor Service Assistants (VSA’s) ensure the property and its assets are safe and secure. Furthermore, we’re looking for team workers who are also able to use their own initiative and are driven to make a difference.
This role is about creating a 5 star visitor experience and providing outstanding customer service.
To provide a consistently high standard of visitor care at all times when:
• Welcoming visitors and promoting the value of Trust membership
• Assisting visitors in selecting and purchasing the most appropriate ticket option
• Processing retail deliveries, ensuring that stock is displayed and that the stock is kept tidy
• Guiding visitors throughout the property and providing information on its history, its furnishings and inhabitants.
• Stewarding rooms during high season, providing information on the history of the room
• To provide excellent customer service
• Handling cash accurately and processing sales
• To actively drive up selling opportunities on membership through strong knowledge and an excellent customer service.
Application Deadline: Friday 04/03/2022