Visitor Services Assistant - Food and Beverage
Organisation: The National Trust for Scotland
Salary: £19,760 pro-rata, per annum
Location: Drum Castle
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented customer focused individuals to join our team at Drum Castle.
Drum Castle is a fabulous place for tourists and locals to soak up the atmosphere of old Scotland. Staff should be passionate about delivering outstanding customer experiences to our visitors and guests and able to maximise opportunities to generate income. It’s important that Visitor Service Assistants (VSA’s) ensure the property and its assets are safe and secure. Furthermore, we’re looking for team workers who are also able to use their own initiative and are driven to make a difference.
This role is about creating a 5-star visitor experience and providing outstanding customer service. We are looking for people who have experience or a keen interest in Catering.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
To provide a consistently high standard of visitor care when –
• Welcoming visitors to the café and working in an efficient and knowledgeable manner
• Welcoming visitors with special needs / impairments and providing a high level of service in accordance with the Equality Act.
• Answering visitors queries about the catering offer.
• Promoting the National Trust for Scotland and the benefits of membership.
To maintain excellent standards of site and personal presentation –
• Ensuring the café is fully stocked and set up daily.
• Wearing correct uniform, name badges, or PPE as required.
• Working in harmony with other departments within the property.
You must be flexible to meet the needs of the property, this will include weekend working.
Application Deadline: Friday 25/02/2022