Visitor Services Assistant - Food & Beverage
Organisation: The National Trust for Scotland
Salary: £19,760 pro-rata, per annum
Location: Branklyn Garden
As a member of our Visitor Services team your job is to give visitors from across the globe a warm welcome to Perth and Kinross and help generate the income that enables us to care for Branklyn Gardens.
Visiting the tearoom is an essential part of the visitor experience and the role of the Visitor Service Assistant – Catering is to make it a positive and memorable part of a visitor’s day with us.
You’ll help us maximise sales through excellent customer service and product knowledge, taking a pride in tearoom presentation and effective behind-the-scenes processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• To provide a consistently high standard of visitor care at all times when:
• Welcoming all visitors to the site and processing their catering purchase in a friendly, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
• Assist in food preparation and stock management.
• Answering visitors’ queries about the catering offer, deals, seating, and ingredients.
• Checking on how visitors are enjoying their experience of catering at Branklyn and enquiring whether all their needs are met.
• Consistently presenting high quality plating of food.
• Promoting the National Trust for Scotland and the benefits of membership of it.
• To maintain excellent standards of site and personal presentation at all times
• The general ongoing operational cleaning of all areas as necessary
• Wearing correct uniform, name badges, or PPE as required.
Application Deadline: Friday 22/04/2022