Below are a selection of offers exclusively available to ASVA members
50% off Visitor App with Great Visitor Experiences
ASVA members can take advantage of 50% off Great Visitor Experiences Visitor App if you sign up before May 2023. Great Visitor Experiences is a technology company focused on growing the visitor destination economy for experience-led businesses. They transform how visitor attractions and museums connect & communicate with in-destination visitors using data driven, cost-effective technology to maximise reach, revenue & enhance the customer experience.
Their Interpretive Visitor App brings the attraction to life & provides unique storytelling in a range of languages. Any experience providers thinking of developing a Visitor App but cost is an obstacle you are in luck as Great Visitor Experiences are delighted to announce 50% OFF on their Visitor App if you have signed up before May…you will not get a better price out there! To avail of this huge half price discount, book a discovery call here or email email@example.com.
Recruitment Support with Xpressjobs
ASVA and Xpressjobs have partnered to provide exclusive support services for ASVA members, completely free of charge. The services include:
- Unlimited jobs posting (28 day job posting) on https://www.xpressjobs.co.uk/, when posted through the ASVA job portal – one single job posting would usually cost £19.95, so this benefit alone represents exceptional value for members.
- Bobbll App – As well as jobs being posted onto Xpressjobs, your vacancies will also be posted onto the Bobbll App, a new recruitment tool designed to attract Gen-Z candidates. Find out more about Bobbll at the following link. – www.xpressjobs.co.uk/bobbll/
- A candidate database mailer featuring all ASVA job listings, which will be sent weekly to a database of 45k+ jobseekers
- Xpressjobs will promote and cover on all social media platforms, ASVA job(s) of the month, with the view to helping support these job opportunities within the highly competitive marketplace
- Promoting any good news stories for any members and/or promote members’ job events on ‘Events Section’ of Xpressjobs
- A recruitment consultation (Up to 2hrs) with the Xpress team of experts who can provide ASVA members with advice on recruitment within their organisations, including in the following areas – Job Adverts Training / Attraction-Employee Brand / Process / Salary Benchmarking / Recruitment Strategy
- There is no additional cost to ASVA members who want to take advantage of the services being offered through this partnership between ASVA and Xpressjobs and utilising the services could not be simpler:
- To benefit from the unlimited job postings, simply post your vacancies on the ASVA Jobs Portal through the Members Area of the ASVA website. Once a job is posted on the ASVA website, it will automatically be added to the Xpressjobs site and the Bobbll app.
- To guarantee your job is highlighted as a job of the month on Xpressjobs social media platforms, please choose the ’Feature this Job Listing’ option when listing on the ASVA website (please note, there is an additional charge to ASVA for this specific service). Your job may still be featured as a job of the month without this, but featuring your job on the ASVA website is the only way to guarantee it.
- To promote any news or events relating to jobs/working at your organisation or to request a recruitment consultation, please contact Ivan Mackenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 440 1960 and he will be delighted to assist.
Mystery Visitor Programme with BVA BDRC
ASVA members can take advantage of an exclusive offer to participate in BVA BRDC’s innovative Mystery Visitor Programme. Unlike other Mystery Visit programmes, individual assessments are benchmarked against the wider sector in the UK, so you can work out what ‘good’ really looks like! The programme enables attractions to understand their strengths and weaknesses and identify if these are common across the sector or whether they are unique to your own attraction. As ASVA helped to design the programme, our members can benefit from a substantial 20% discount to participate. For more information, please click here.
Free, impartial Insurance Advice and Support from Circle Heritage
Do you have an Insurance or Risk Management query and do not know who to ask? ASVA Member – and insurance experts for the attractions sector – Circle Heritage, now offer a free and confidential Helpline service exclusively for ASVA members. Any insurance or risk management issue, be it big or small, can be raised on the hotline, with impartial and independent advice provided to ASVA members free of charge.
Call 01260 292861 or email email@example.com with your query.
Discounted Membership of Good Journey
ASVA is delighted to have teamed up with Good Journey to encourage and enable more people to visit attractions all over Scotland by train, bus, bike and foot. The Good Journey website is the go-to for guidance on how to get around the UK without a car – providing visitors from both the home and overseas markets with super-easy travel information and transport solutions to help them plan journeys and access all that’s on offer around the country. ASVA members can take advantage of a special introductory rate of two years’ subscription for the price of one. To take advantage simply complete the Join us form online. To find out more see the Good Journey membership brochure, book a discovery call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickety Boo Leadership & Management Training
Tickety Boo Training are offering an exclusive offer to fellow ASVA members interested in leadership and management development within their organisations. Their Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is a 5-day programme, delivered in a flexible style and designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Workshops are designed to be relevant, practical, fast-paced and action focused and will encourage people managers to think more strategically about how people affect the direction of the business. They are important focal points for getting new ideas and information. They also provide an excellent opportunity for networking, learning from others, and discussing key issues with fellow delegates.
Tickety Boo Training are delighted to offer all ASVA members an exclusive discount of 10% on the programme cost. The programme cost is £1,495pp plus vat, but they are providing an exclusive ASVA member offer of £1,345.50 plus vat. To discuss in more detail or to book your place, please email – email@example.com or call 01786 825 200.
POSH Agency Digital Support
ASVA members can receive an exclusive 15% off your first 6 months in contract with the POSH Agency, who have been delivering bright, energetic and rewarding websites and digital strategies for hospitality and leisure businesses since 2008. To take advantage of this offer simply contact the agency and quote ‘ASVA Support’
Promotional video shining a spotlight on careers in Scottish Attractions
ASVA has produced a video to shine a light on the amazing career opportunities within the attractions sector in Scotland. We would encourage any relevant parties to use the video to support their own recruitment activities and would encourage all connected to sector to share it far and wide. Please click on the following link to view the video – Why choose a career in visitor attractions?