Survey to help attractions benchmark website performance
Added: 13 Jun 2022
The past two years have transformed how visitor attractions operate online forever. With the increased need for online bookings, additional revenue drivers, and a seamless on and offline experience, it’s more important than ever for attraction marketers to understand how their website is performing. But, knowing what good looks like is almost impossible until we uncouple attractions from the travel and tourism industry sector skewing the data. A new survey being conducted by ASVA member Rubber Cheese will do just that.
ASVA and ALVA, the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions, are supporting Rubber Cheese in its efforts to encourage attractions all over the country to take part in this research exercise to help our vibrant sector grow. We’d urge you to complete the 2022 Visitor Attraction Website Survey, which is anonymous, as its findings will greatly benefit businesses and our sector as a whole. Taking part will enable you, as an attraction operator, to:
- Benchmark your website against national averages
- Deep-dive into specific attraction types in specific locations and compare website performance within those sectors
- Know ‘what great looks like’ and where you sit currently
- Build arguments for future investment in your website and digital channels
- Plan for the future and ongoing recovery of the sector
The survey just takes 15 minutes to complete and you will need access to your Google Analytics to do so. Everyone who takes part in the research will access to the 2022 Visitor Attraction Website Survey Report – and an invite to the launch event.
Please do participate and complete this highly relevant sectoral survey here.