Deanston Distillery Visitor Centre, Team Leader
Organisation: Deanston Distillery
If you are energetic, love dealing with customers and be part of a dynamic and thriving team, Deanston might be your place.
Some of your operational duties would be:
* Engage visitors in a distillery experience providing accurate and informative information via tours, tastings and other innovative experiences.
* Day to day management of the Visitor Centre and on duty management responsibilities leading the team to success.
*Opening and closing procedures, banking procedures and stock control.
*Managing a team through EPMS, development and training required.
*Adhere to Health and Safety, food hygiene, alcohol licencing and other company policies and standards.
*Demonstrate price and passion that infects the entire team and visitors.
*Minimum 2 years’ hospitality, retail, tourism or visitor centre experience.
*Experience working towards targets and have the drive to achieve necessary KPIs whilst subsequently leading the team on a daily basis to work towards these targets.
*Excellent people management skills.
*Full understanding of the brand, history and artisanal whisky making methods.
*Be the ultimate distillery brand ambassador for our whisky, distillery and local area.
*Flexible, as the role requires both, evening and weekend work throughout the year.
*Be focused and quality driven with attention to detail.
*Be forward thinking, have a willingness to learn, providing solutions and look to inspire those around you, displaying behaviours to win as a team.
Demonstrates proficiency in the following Behavioural competencies:
• Personal effectiveness
• Model the Organisation values
Thinking and Innovation
• Problem solving
• Customer focus
• Builds relationship and networks
• Engagement skills
• Planning, Organising and Controlling
• Deliver Results
• Leading teams
• Leading individual performance
• Support role to brand teams
• Support in delivering brand performance vs target
Applicants to email CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Wednesday 15/12/2021