Visitor Services Assistant - Food and Beverage
Organisation: The National Trust for Scotland
Salary: £22,672 pro-rata, per annum
Location: Haddo House
We are looking for energetic, cheerful, and talkative individuals to join our amazing Food and Beverage team here at The Courtyard Café.
No previous experience is needed, as full training will be provided, we would just love to hear from people who can interact and chat with our guests and make them feel welcomed and valued from the minute they arrive until we wish them farewell.
This role is vital in providing our guests with the best possible service during their visit to Haddo House, whether that’s in our café or at one of our pop up stalls at our events.
The role is varied and you may be creating the best barista coffee, making up a sandwich, hot food or serving a refreshing ice cream but whatever you are doing you’ll help us maximise all charity income opportunities through excellent customer service, product knowledge and taking pride in everything we do.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• To provide a consistently high standard of visitor care at all times when:
• Welcoming all visitors to the site and processing their catering purchase in a friendly, efficient and knowledgeable manner; supporting visitors with special needs / impairments and providing a high level of service in accordance with the Equality Act.
• Answering visitors’ queries about the catering offer, deals, seating, and ingredients.
• Checking on how visitors are enjoying their experience of catering at Haddo House and enquiring whether all their needs are met.
• Consistently presenting high quality plating of food.
• Promoting the National Trust for Scotland and the benefits of membership of it.
• To maintain excellent standards of site and personal presentation at all times
• The general ongoing operational cleaning of all areas as necessary
• Wearing correct uniform, name badges, or PPE as required.
Application Deadline: Sunday 18/02/2024